Wednesday 11 May 2011

Wednesday 11 May

The joy of a new class.  As well as my usual classes I've taken on another one and it was our first meeting today.  A good mix of nationalities, polite and some bright ones.  They have their IELTS exam on Saturday so we did a reading mock - one of them finished just before me and only had 3 wrong out of 25.  Not bad at all.  We did a speaking mock too where they worked in carousel pairs as examiner and student.  I had my usual classes, as well as a 1-to-1 tutorial for a UCAS application so it was a long day.

We watched Dr Who tonight - the one with the pirates and I really enjoyed it.  I wasn't sure at first with the accents and fake Pirates of the Caribbean, but once the story started properly, it was a good one.  Also saw the Gadget Show where they had a race to find the cheapest electronics in UK and Europe.  The cheapest camera was in Switzerland at over £100 less.  Otherwise, there wasn't much difference.

No studying today, brain not up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment