Thursday 7 July 2011

Wednesday 6 July

My Foundation group aren't ready for their presentations tomorrow.  They're a good group but the amount of work they're having to do is overwhelming.  They handed in their geography assignments today, so have been concentrating on that, rather than my assignment.  Most of their topics are natural disasters of some sort or another, so I hope that they're using their geography knowledge well.

Another blast from the past on Facebook.  A boy from school (well, a man now, I suppose) who I haven't seen since the age of 18 has befriended me.  It was good to see from his photos that he's as eccentric now as he was at school.  Or rather, he's grown naturally into his eccentricity.  He was the one in the 6th form photo who, when we were all casual sitting on the steps, wore a gas mask and twirled an umbrella.

Have spent some time trying to see how to edit the layout of the this blog.  I don't always manage to write on the same day, but give my own heading of the day I'm blogging about.  Unfortunately, the date that I'm writing on automatically comes up, giving 2 dates.  Need to explore some more to see how to change that.

2 comments:

  1. Click on "Design" (top right), then click on "Edit" on the blog posts bit (central left) and uncheck the fiorst one of "Post Page Options"

    HTH :o)

    ReplyDelete