Saturday 12 February 2011

Saturday 12 February

Was up first and made the coffee then had a lazy morning with a rare bacon and egg breakfast before braving Homebase which was having a 15% off day.  There was a very long queue along the road but luckily it was just roadworks, not millions of people going mad on DIY stuff.  Bought a thin greenhouse which should just fit along our side path and 2 bar stools for the kitchen.  Not sure about the stools - they're a sparkly red colour but they were more comfortable than the black ones.

Watched England thrash Italy.  I felt quite sad about that, not because I wanted England to lose because I really enjoy supporting them.  It's just that I admire Italy playing a game that traditionally they've not been good at but have improved tremendously over the last 10 years that they've been part of the 6 Nations.  Italy's also my third favourite.  Wales is second, with France fourth.  Ireland and Scotland battle it out between them to be my least favourite.  You can imagine how I felt that Wales beat Scotland today - yippee!

Then I had to finish off my exam marking and doing second marking.  It's such a long, drawn-out process having to go back and forth, but it all has to go before the moderating panel so it has to be absolutely watertight.

No comments:

Post a Comment