Thursday 24 February 2011

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Had an email from Biobank today.  http://www.ukbiobank.ac.uk/

Last year HimIndoors and I went along one Saturday afternoon for about 4 hours of tests.  The results were sent off to researchers and the plan is to 'improve the health of future generations'.  Apparently, all the information is anonymous but they are studying around half a million over 40 year olds.  We only received limited information on the day, eg height, weight, BMI, blood pressure, but it included bone density which I found reassuring.

Anyway, the email wanted to know me what I ate and drank yesterday.  It just happened to be a no alcohol day and I ate (drank?) home made chicken soup which HimIndoors had made from the carcass of the roast chicken on Sunday.  No chocolate, cake or processed food whatsoever.  Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment