Sunday 27 February 2011

Saturday 26 February

Why should he notice mine if I don't notice his?  Him Indoors had obviously read my blog.    I knew he hadn't had a haircut and in the end he had to tell me.  Eyebrows.  Touche.

It was pouring with rain so I drove him to the station to go uptown to meet Mr Badger et al for their birthday outing.  I'd have like to have gone too, but this essay deadline is getting to close for comfort and I really need to get them finished.

Later on Emma and Dulcie, along with Georgy, Andrew and Thomas popped in.  It was lovely to see the the two sisters with their two babies.  Him Indoors made it home in time and we had loads of cuddles together, while he and Andrew watched the end of the rugby - well done England!  With long drives ahead, our visitors had to leave but promised to visit again soon.

Nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment