Sunday 6 February 2011

Sunday 6 February 2011

A friend who knows told me I really should blog, if only to remind myself in the future of what I'd been up to.  I was reluctant because I feared I might just whinge all the time and/or just be boring - so if nothing else this may prove if I have become a grumpy middle-aged woman.

A slight hangover this morning following yesterday's Beer Festival.  I don't normally drink ale but they were good, especially Battledown.  However, we were up early to visit a friend who's not been well.  He was much better than we'd feared and we had a good time chatting, drinking coffee, eating muffins and generally admiring their lovely new apartment with a great view over the park.  I like to have a garden but if I had to live in an apartment, that's definitely where I'd choose.

On the train on the way home, there were people with their feet on the seats.  I want to tell them not to but Him Indoors doesn't like it if I do that - he thinks they may hit me, or even worse, hit him - but it really does annoy me.  It's OK if you're wearing jeans when you sit down and get something nasty on you but not if you're a bit dressed up in a nice coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment