Sunday 27 February 2011

Sunday 27 February

It's so annoying that I haven't gone completely grey yet.  The white hair is coming through like an Alice band from ear to ear over the top of my head but my hairline is still more or less the same old colour.  I've started using semi-permanent colour that's supposed to wash out after 24 shampoos.  I used 'golden blonde' today which Him Indoors thought looked more 'mouse'.  Oh well, only 24 shampoos to go.  I look forward to the time when it's the same colour all over and I don't feel the need to go through all this.

Davey, a friend of ours is in a band sent us a clip from Youtube that was posted the other day.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4Gevw2LbYY    We haven't seen him playing live for a long time - must find out when he's next playing.

Spent rather a long afternoon on the esssay so it was great when wafts of delicious smells came upstairs as Him Indoors cooked a chicken curry, with lots of five spice powder this time.  Was yummy.   For some reason I was still ravenous after dinner, so he offered me fruit - very healthy.  I ate a banana but still craved chocolate and lo and behold!  There was some in the fridge.  I only had a little bit, well 2 bits actually but I did feel I deserved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment