Wednesday 23 March 2011

Wednesday 23 March

It feels like summer's here with temps of 18C today.  People were out in flipflops and T-shirts making the most of it.  My beloved was out to lunch today so after work I was on my own in the living room reading with the door open when our neighbour's cats came wandering in.  We don't know exactly where the two of them live but they often come into our garden.  They had a good nose round but as soon as I moved they scarpered.  I told them I like cats but they weren't having any of it and stayed firmly out of reach in the garden.

Students had to write a summary of something we read in class on the ISS.  One of them had completely misunderstood it and wrote that the astronauts 'live in a 3 bedroom house in the space'.  Mmm.  and I thought we'd been doing so well.

Spent 4 hours on the essay.  Just another section to do and then hopefully post it on Monday.  I'd hoped to send it off on Friday but having the weekend as well should make sure it's well proofread.  Just feel so knackered and mustn't rush or it'll all go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment